Help me gain weight.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lonely.

So I got up and have been looking on the computer for guys in my area to chat with, but no one is online.  Even these blogs I've been following and bloggers that are following me aren't posting anything new.  I feel so alone right now.  I used to get one or two comments on my blog entries that would give me some reassurance and keep me gaining so I stay pleasantly plump.  No one to share with, no one to chat with.  I almost feel stupid for writing these blogs.  Almost.  Sometimes I think it helps me keep my sanity (if I ever had a shred to begin with.)  After hours on the net I realized how lonely I really was and also how my crush is not going anywhere.  *Sigh* 

2 comments:

  1. Well that was depressing. I know what you mean - a lot of people on here haven't updated in weeks! I'm kinda out of ideas for posting, myself. I don't have any progress to post about (still at just over 200lb, 41" waist)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I was taken by your post. It must be tough gaining. I mean, I love watching guys get fatter and fatter, but you put into words the reality of it from your side. I hope you know that people go through phases of not writing/encouraging, but that your work is always appreciated. Being a really fat guy is a lot like dating a really fat guy - as you said, 50% embarassing, 50% hot. I choose to focus on the hot :D

    ReplyDelete