Help me gain weight.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yesterday.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day, another hopeless day for me finding that special someone.  I'm fat and unattractive for the most part (however, I've 'grown' to accept that.)  It's in the eye of the beholder.  This I know.  Just feeling a bit down today so forgive me.  Been snacking on pink frosted cupcakes, chocolate hearts, and tons of leftover food from last night.  Eating when uncomfortable, the gainer's best friend.  So worry not, I won't stress myself to the point of losing inches.  It's quite the opposite considering I can practically hear the sound of my shorts ripping wide open (eats another hershy's kiss *pop*). 

Sundays.  I'm filled with dread on Sundays.  Not entirely sure why.  Maybe it's because this is a day for going to church which I have become less accustomed to do.  Often I feel more a sense of guilt.  It's the fact that I'm living in such sin.  The biggest mortal sins I can think of.  Vanity, Sloth, Lust, and Gluttony.  My live-in-the-now philosophy is not working out well partially because it makes me look selfish and lazy.  Naturally that means I'm not enjoying myself very much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment