Help me gain weight.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Lifted.

Since my last post, with some help, I've sorta come out of this slump I've been living in for the past week.  I realized that I'm not alone at all.  I was completely wrong.  I guess it was just one of those cloudy days for me.  I was busy working and not paying any attention to reading my favorite book, which usually helps me escape for a while.  Now that most of the crucial, important, attention demanding work is done, I can concentrate more on myself.  I also realize that this blog is really "gaining" based, and maybe I could post a little here and there about interests and current activities.  Thank you to all those reading this by being so supportive.  I will continue to post regularly.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've cheered up since your last post - gaining is different from what most people do, and it's difficult to be different.

    There are plenty of people out here (out there?) who are in tune with you, and will support you, so don't be shy.

    Your signature pic looks great - it would be really cool if you posted some pics, and shared some details of your gaining achievements: this is truly stuff to be proud of :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you're feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete