Help me gain weight.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jetpuffed.

Okay, It looks like I'm in the habit of writing two blogs a day.  It's not a bad thing, I know, but if it becomes something expected of me I would soon be posting some crappy, thinned out, reading for you guys and I'm sure you'd prefer a little more substance than that.  (I know how much fat guys love substance!)  Not to mention quality.

Moving on...

I believe it's necessary to explain the logic behind my name.  For those of you non-locals who don't know, (JETPUFFED) is a brand of marshmallow that I typically find here at my local grocery store.  I can probably contribute a good amount of my hefty success to this fine product.  Jetpuffed marshmallow fluff makes an excellent fudge recipe, this I know *slaps own gut*.  I love marshmallows and everything you can make using such an ingredient so I thought it natural to use it as my gainer name.  Hope you like it.  Don't care if you don't like it.  

You ask me if I feel "puffy"?  Well, I would say that every so often when I gain a couple new pounds I certainly do feel like I've puffed up.  That puffiness, however, quickly turns to thicker and wobblier fat the next day.  This feeling hasn't come back yet.  I seem to be in a gaining slump.  Wish me luck for this weekend.  I will post again soon.  Probably later tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Well, my username is my real name "Jordan" altered to rhyme with the Spanish word for fat, or "gordo". I like the Spanish word because it's a lot better than the English word "fat". I mean, it's so boring. It reminds me of "hat" or "bat" or "cat" or "that". Not exactly words that turn me on and make me hungry. Gordo makes my think of being engorged, or feeling like a gord. Big, and round, and stuffed to the point of making my belly stretch past capacity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've become attached to my screen name. I know it's not the best and not very easy to understand, but it helps break the ice.

    ReplyDelete