Help me gain weight.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Introduction.

Hello everyone.  My name's Chad and I'm a gainer living in "small town" Iowa.  I'm finding it hard to communicate with local encouragers and admirers so I posted a blog about my love of being fat.  As always, I have to mention here that if you disapprove of my pursuit of bigness or of others who appreciate those of my size, you may now leave.  I'm not here to write blogs for you nay-sayers.

Even though I have already gained a substantial amount of weight over the years, about 100 since junior high to be exact, I'm still growing.  So I think I'm finally ready to begin blogging about my gaining adventure.  I hope to reach my goal of 350 or even 400lbs. before long.  If I happen to find the right guy to help me get there, that would be a dream come true for me.  If not, I'll just be at it alone as I have been doing it for a while.  

I'm always open to receiving tips, comments, messages of encouragement, etc. to help me along.  I'll share with you some of my most personal stories along the way and I might even throw in a few fictional stories for fun.

I have a myspace.  It's www.myspace.com/bellydrum and you must add me as a friend before you can view more of my profile.  


No comments:

Post a Comment