Help me gain weight.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Broken Scale.

No I didn't break it.....sadly.

I usually don't weigh in unless I'm noticing some good progress.  "Just to surprise myself "  I may think I'm still at 285 but I might really be at 300 even!  Who knows?  Seriously....I don't.  I would typically use a measuring tape (the last time I checked my gut was at 56.5" around), but it has recently gone missing.  Now the only unit of measure is in the crappy broken scale I have here at home.  It gives me a different weight ever single time I step on it.  There's no way a person could fluctuate as much without some seismic activity going on.  I step off after a read out of 285 and step on to a scale that shows 302.  My newest goal.....find a better scale or surprise myself after Christmas break.  Any thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment