Help me gain weight.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tomb Service!

Welcome foolish mortals. And Happy All Hallows Eve! Though it has been such a long time since posting, I don't think I can rightfully fill in this installment with so much detail of what's happened since. I will try my best. I have secured a new job working at Disney and it is wonderful. It was my dream job location right from the start and I've managed to pay rent every single month which was originally my biggest concern. Unfortunately money has been soooo tight I don't eat at all anymore. I really miss my food terribly so and dream about feasts in my sleep. I don't know which I would rather have, the job I dreamed about or the weight I'd dreamed about. Why couldn't I have both?? Yesterday when I stepped on to the once very dusty scales from lack of use I allowed the digital numbers to fetch me a new number for my weight. I peered down over the portion of my belly that was still round and bowed out above the wobbling overhang and saw that I had lost 20lbs since starting my job here in August. My work clothes have dropped nearly 3 sizes each piece and I must say I feel I look snazzy in them. Would I still enjoy being fat in my costume, you bet I would and have the sneaking suspicion that one of my handsome coworkers would find me even more attractive and validated in his suspicions of me and my size. We have talked and joked before (not about weight) but he has given me a few pokes to the stomach and smiled widely. He's an odd ball but devilishly cute. This time however I know exactly what he likes...based on what I've heard from an old acquaintance of mine who encountered this guy for a feeding at which my coworker was quite skilled and accomplished at. You may remember me telling you about this not long ago how a close friend of mine at my most recent job location turned out to be an encourager/gainer/feeder who showed up on my doorstep at 1 o'clock in the morning to confess this? For certain, this guy who has been poking my stomach and giggling at me is no doubt a member of our community whether active or not I get a bit tingly thinking about how to tell him. Or should I even bother? I'm wasting away to nothing though still at a healthfully fat 280lbs, I doubt that feedings will take care of my problem. Where will the food come from??? How often can we meet with his full time schedule and Disney always changing out start times less than 24 hours before? I am a mess of confusion and no doubt there is more to come in this saga of "WTF". I hope some reader out there can wish me the best of luck as I try to decide where to go with my life from this point on. Will continue to post no need to worry (if any of you still care to read).

No comments:

Post a Comment