Help me gain weight.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

(Fat)asies come true!

Hello my beloved readers. Glad to be back. So much has happened in the past month 1/2 since my last posting. Only a few more minutes until I must trudge back to work for another measly six hours, but not so bad really. Sorry it's been so long since I've writte. Many things have happened, almost relationship, meetings with fellow gainers/encouragers, etc. You know the drill. And a most interesting an remarkable thing happened to me last month, which I shall divulge to you my friends.
Since starting at my current job, I've been having great difficulty coping with the tasks, and getting along with coworkers and guests that come to the parks. After working for 4 months I made one or two decent friends. They seemed to tollorate my company and I was happy to be included every now and again. One friend in particular was a real gem. He was certainly a cutie and of course there was no doubt from anyone especially in himself, but he wasn't vain or self centered. We would hang out a couple times and talk about different things like our jobs and boys. (Yes, he is gay as am I). Most often we would meet by the pool and share a bit of down time before clocking in. I swore I caught him staring at me but thought nothing of it. He was such a nice guy, although in a relationship, I didn't mind that sort of harmless flirthing. It was on a ride home one night that he asked if I had an account with Biggercity.com to which I shamelessly answered, yes. Turns out he also had an account there and fancied himself a chaser. I felt a bit more comfortable around him then on. He went to the pool a couple times more and I knew for sure this time when I pretended to close my eyes that his own eyes wandered about my midsection and namely my belly puffed out and proud. I decided on wearing shirts that were slightly more snug than usual partly because I was carrying a lot of water weight and my clothes felt smaller than normal, but also becase I knew this special friend would get a kick out of it. Low and behold, one night he sends me a text asking if he could come over to my apartment. I invited him in once he showed up just a few minutes later almost trembling. I just finished cleaning my apartment and stood there in my tightest shorts and shirt from my kitchen as he sort of glared at me. Uneasily I asked if everything was allright. To my near embarrassment he asked me about my account on grommr.com which is a new gainer/encourager site. I was nearly floored! How the heck did he know?! My friend smiled a big smile and told me that there was nothing to worry about because he was the same as me. An encourager with an eye for other growing guys. We talked and talked hours and hours into the night until the sun came up about gaining and other gainers and about our history and where we believe it all started. He had never really met a real gainer before even though I'd met a few and he admitted to me that all he really wanted was a chance to give a belly rub to someone who would genuinely enjoy the sensation. I allowed it. And it was amazing. Sadly he has moved away to be with his boyfriend, which I totally and completely understand. It just wasn't good timing and he ended up with someone before we had a chance to meet. Otherwise, who knows? Hopefully meet again someday.

Sadly the guy I thought would be my special someone and talked about in my last post failed to meet me again. We don't talk anymore but I still cherish the wonderful moments we shared alone, our eyes closed, our lips touching. Too bad something so good can't last but that's life. And I'm so enjoying what I have now, which is a nice private place to live and plenty of food for my growing belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment