Help me gain weight.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Fatties of a Feather.

Do you remember the encounter I mentioned in my last posting? We had another encounter this past weekend and I can surely say it was plenty of fun. I admit that there were somethings I probably wasn't ready for but he was a sweetheart and always asked me how I felt. The day started with a trip to a chinese buffet and both of us put away a fair amount of food. The two of us and our bloated bellies drove to pick up a redbox and then to the beach for some sun and a nice casual chat. We took off our shirts and gave the fat some cooking time. Goodness knows I needed some color. It wasn't a conversation about gaining for the most part, but we talked a bit about where it began for us and how far we were planning to get with our weight. I'm sure he's planning to reach my currently number and match me in size, which thrilled me to hear about. I caught him stealing small glances as my stomach and chest, but I was a bit too shy to have a look at him myself while he was right there next to me although I had my share. He was so cute and his body was so hot. When I gave him a nice long belly rub, the small tuft of hair on his stomach and chest gave me goosebumps. Needless to say all of that belly rubbing between the two of us gave way to something more. We were lounging in his bed rubbing when suddenly he turned himself closer to me and started cuddling with me. I did too. And soon we were rubbing more than bellies. Moobs, arms, legs, necks, etc. It was fun, but we didn't go further than that even though both of us wanted to. All the while I discovered how ticklish I was, so I felt bad by how twitchy I was, but I think he enjoyed watching my fat bobble all over while his hands were grazing my love handles and chest.

I'm posting this because it's a way of thanking him for the fun we had together and how much I appreciated him helping me come out of my shell. Hopefully we remain friends and see each other once in a while at least. I wish him well, and if he's reading this I hope he doesn't take offense. It was a great experience and I just had to share with my reader friends.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful and I'm glad you had a nice experience!! Both of you!

    ReplyDelete