Help me gain weight.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Belly Poke To Remember.

Greetings fellow fat followers. Tonight was a special night. Special as in I did something kinda not nice but at the same time fell completely fine about it later. Nothing too harsh, I actually ditched a group of friends to meet a fellow gainer/encourager tonight and it was actually a ton of fun. :) He has a little ways to go 'alteast from what he tells me' and I understand what he means, but honestly the guy looks great no matter what, although I do prefer his look now compared to how thin he was a couple years ago. It started out fairly random and kinda awkward because he never really came into the bar where me and my friends where to introduce himself but I understood. It would be very odd trying to explain how exactly he and I met or our reasons for meeting. He has a boyfriend, so I'm not sure 100% what this friendship will entail but so far it seems he's a great guy and I would definitely like to chat with him anytime I can. After we finished our dinner, he lifted a bit of his shirt and rubbed his little tummy and as we were pulling out he commented on how nice mine looked after the meal and gave me a little poke on the belly. I absolutely loved it. Looking forward to a potential full rubbing. He ended the meeting with a nice hug which I thought was so sweet and I'm totally sad he's taken. But I think I can still settle with friendship even as time passes. Perhaps we will both grow as a result of this friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really nice!! I've had encounters like that which have lead to nicer things.. Good luck, man!

    ReplyDelete