Help me gain weight.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Big Fat Whoop.

So here I am in sunny humid Orlando where the cute gay men are plentiful and the beach bekens. I'm currently participating in an internship program down here and if things turn out well, I may move here permanantly with a part time job at Universal or Disney (depending on which has more hours). Besides all of the beautiful guys out here few (if not any of them) seem interested. And why would they? I'm a fatso. lol

There's nothing wrong with being my size. I've know that for a looooong time. The only issue is trying to find someone willing to meet with me and is fully interesting in 'all' of me. I roomed with a nice gay guy two weeks ago and he ended up moving out on me two days ago. So without regret I sent him on his way, because it was only after we met that I realized he was expecting a much much thinner and less fat version of me. I shared an older picture of me when we first had a chat online and he seemed very interested. I mentioned that I didn't have any more recent pictures because I'd put on a lot of weight recently. He said 'Hun, don't worry. I love the person inside most. The rest doesn't matter at all.' So I believed him. But once I came up behind him in the hotel pool area and gave him a little bear hug, he turned around and saw my big belly right there in his face and all at once lost the eager grin on his face. I stood slightly embarrassed for a second, but then he stood and gave me a little hug back. He locked his wrists between where my chest fat creased into the fat of my love handles. He said, "Ooooo I kinda like this" as he slightly jiggled the surrounding fat and I felt a nice slow ripple go through me. "Youre like a teddy bear."
I then felt warm inside. A man was holding me and seemed to like it. I thought we would share beautiful evenings together on the couch with him lying on top of me both watching our favorite movie. I thought I would have my first kiss then, but it was sadly never to be. He found a 'girl friend' and he never spoke to me after. Apparently he never mentioned that he was bi. But I strangely don't feel sadness from it. I felt free. I had broken the ice and I feel that I might be more ambitious in meeting the next guy.
(Look at me talking about the next guy. Sounds like I'm on 'Sex and the City'.)
If anyone in Orlando would like to possibly go to a buffet with me and keep myself or ourselves ample. Please let me know via email which should be posted on my profile. If that doesn't work leave me a comment and I'll be sure to fix it. As for my current weight I've managed to put on a good 3lbs since I arrived which surprised me greatly. So here I sit on my 303lb butt waiting for Mr. Right as always. Not much of an improvement I know, but hey... Improvement is improvement.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! Good luck! You've broken the ice and Mr Right is out there.. Keep yourself circulating. You'll meet, I know!

    ReplyDelete