Help me gain weight.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving.

Why is it that I can't bring myself to eat more than one plate of anything when I'm at a family dinner?  I just get full instantly.  The food was great this year.  I guess I savored it too much and thus it became easy to be full when the food goes in too slowly.  On the bright side, I did manage to pig out impressively the next day while everyone in my family was at work.  lol.  I just sat in the big easy chair watching some DVD's with a big bloated belly bobbling up in the air like a giant gurgling water ballon under my shirt.  It was there I realized how much bigger I actually was.  I never used to fill up the seat of that chair from arm to arm.  And wow!  I totally was.  (*putting one hand on each side and giving my gut a massive victory shake*).  lol.   

No comments:

Post a Comment