Help me gain weight.

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Encourager.

About six months ago, I was just out of high school and found my first summer job as a graduate.  Back then I was not thinking about gaining at all and actually thinking about losing some weight to impress my friends who hadn't seen me in a few years.  I was making some serious money working over the summer as a full timer.  I really didn't know what to do with my money.  I bought a computer and paid for my first semester's tuition fully and in cash.  One day I came across a blog called 'The Encourager'.  This blog was full of gainer fiction and I read almost every one.  Different guys in each story gaining tons of weight and feeling so satisfied.  I was reading them all night.  I don't know what sparked, but I was determined to make a change over the course of that summer.  I went out to all the fattening food spots I could find during lunch breaks and after work.  Downing at least three of their biggest sandwiches every visit.  I would even eat a large pizza every morning before I left home.  After about three weeks it seemed like nothing changed.  

But into the next week, like waking from a dream, I saw what had happened to me.  I became enormous!  I was once at around 280 that spring and was now at the near end of the summer at a wobbling 320 with a waist at 56 inches around.  I'll never forget what reading 'The Encourager' did to me.  It turned me into the guy I always thought I'd be after high school.  I got much fatter and had an easier time doing it without looking at all the buff hunks that filled up my graduating class.  Seeing them every day made me feel a little too nervous to get a bigger belly while they were getting bigger pecs and biceps.  Standing around the hall way they looked like bronzed statues, works of art.  When I made my way through that maze of solid, muscular high school guys I looked like a Thanksgiving's Day balloon pushing myself down the street between these tall buildings.  After my class said their good byes, my shame seemed to disappear.  No more popularity contests.  It was all about making it on your own.  Now I'm in a whole new popularity contest where all the guys around me are the same.  In the gaining community, I'm still shy but at least I'm not an outcast.              

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a ton of weight! I went from a muscular 160 lbs just 2 and a half years ago (11th grade) to now a bit over 200. My waist has ballooned outward a good 9 inches (from 32" to 41" around). After gaining 40 lbs so quickly, I don't think my body is taking it too well. I have started to get a little back pain due to the excess weight. I have decided to slow it down a bit and not gain anymore for a little while. At 320 lbs, I can imagine that's hard on your body! Have you had any problems?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well actually I'm not feeling too bad. When I was 280, I was in a musical at the local playhouse. Dancing around fast pace along with every one else. It was tiresome and I did get a bit winded, but by the end of the show's run not even dancing effected me that much. Right now the only real discomfort would be pain in the lower back, yes, and the ankles if I'm standing for six hours straight (at work.) I am actually thinking about doing some running and maybe some cardio to make my heart healthier.

    ReplyDelete