Help me gain weight.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

'Bouncing' from One to Another.

After making my last post there were a couple good months between then and now but I've been employed very 'heavily'.  No, not heavy in that special way but still maintaining that grand overweightness.  And after long last I thought I might be reporting some comforting news about a suitor.  Terribly distressing that the person I feel the most kinship with so far had a few great conversations with me and is now officially brushing me off.  You know when that happens right?  You're browing online invisible because you might be trying to avoid one very strange guy who takes things to a whole new extreme level.  Then the person you see as a friend signs on.  You give it some time maybe a minute or two and appear online, no longer invisible.  Not even a full minute later your friend ducks out.  You're not sure if the last conversation you had with this friend went sour or if you said something that scared him off.  Whatever happened I'm sure glad to have people I can talk to.  If I never get to meet one of them in person it will be tough but I'll be ok.

Short post, but I must be off to work.  "Hi ho"

No comments:

Post a Comment