Help me gain weight.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Diet Died.

Many a week ago, I thought I'd try the diet thing again but today I sit upon my wide butt reporting that nothing has changed. In fact I may be larger now. That sort of thing happens when one decides to cut back on eating.

It's weird how my cravings have changed. I was always sort of picky with my dinner selections at my favorite restaurant and would often leave out a certain vegetable or opt not to get the salad/soup. Lately I've been chowing down on the whole thing, every scrap. Sure some of you might say that the lettuce or other healthy green is just filler and makes you feel too full before consuming every scrumptious calorie, but nothing seems to fill me now.

Also, the acid troubles seem to be prevailing. I was tossing and turning in bed most of last night after a large dinner followed by a large dessert. Ever have acid so bad you get this burning at the top of your skull? Basically that's what happened to me. But on a lighter note I soon found myself hungering for a midnight snack, so I guess even when struck by illness my appetite perseveres. I've gained 5lbs since my last post, putting me at 305lbs overall. On a massively full stomach I would weigh nearly 307 which was close to the heaviest I'd ever been. Part of me wants nothing more than to see that grand number on the scale again, but I feel torn. After all I did want to go on this diet for a reason. Maybe I'm not fated to be thinner. I've bred my body to resist skinniness of any degree after the years of eating and eating resisting the crippling fullness.

Short post, yes. But I'm off to get some pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment