Help me gain weight.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Looking For Someone.

I'm looking for someone special.  But a lot of people out there probably know, and I've probably mentioned this before, that there aren't many gainers/admirers here in Iowa.  I'm looking for someone to talk to sincerely.  To tell you the truth, there was someone who's picture I was crazy about from Biggercity and we talked back and forth for a while, but he doesn't get it.  I'm the one who always has to send the first message to start off.  I went so far as threatening to lose all the weight to get a reaction out of him and he said nothing.  Chasers should be more worried when they hear that a big guy decides to lose his pounds.  That says to me 'he' just doesn't care.  He said before in a response that he's sorry for not sending messages because he's a naturally shy person.  I don't mind that.  I just feel a little bad if I made him feel that way.  I guess I was so excited because he was an attractive Iowa chaser close to my age 'a little older' and liked a lot of the same things.  Perhaps I got carried away.  I might find someone some day.  Sorry, but this is more of a vent blog.

No updates on the weight, although I am looking pretty big.  Doing nothing all day but eating and massaging my stomach after each meal.  Nothing out of the ordinary.  Money is of course really tight right now since I haven't found a job yet so I won't go on another "Eat Week" like I did to get up to the 320lb mark.  Wish me luck and donate if you can, knowing that every added dollar could make me bust my belt.      

2 comments:

  1. I can related and understand you well there. I hope to find someone into my desire of gaining like I am. Hopefully you will find your guy for that just like I will here.

    Besides that, if you was living more closer to me. You would definitely be on your way to that 320lb mark hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:
    I only now discovered your blog. I'm sorry you feel so neglected. From what little I know about you, you have a lot going for you. Studying Liberal Arts and the many aspects around theatre. Writing you own play. Fascinating.
    That picture of your torso should attract others like the proverbial bees are attracted to honey. You mention your 57" girth, marvellous! And you like to eat, that must be the most important attribute of a person who likes to be fat and the comfort a well developed body gives. In contrast to you, I like all positive things of a big belly and moobs, but I don't really enjoy eating. It is a chore for me and as a result my belly is only 53" sitting and 51" standing.
    The art of communicating by ways of meaningful writing isn't very popular at the moment. You are practicing with your play, communicating with your future public.
    So you have at least two things going for you: Theatre and its many aspects and keeping up that enviable body of yours!

    ReplyDelete